Friday, March 20, 2009

An Anniversary

Yes, it was one year ago today that I fell at work and began the epic journey of recovery that still continues. Several people have asked how I plan to mark (celebrate just isn't the right word) the occasion.

So far I've mainly just been enjoying the day with lots of loud music and a little dancing around the house. Because I can! HALLELUJAH!!

I'm heading out for Slurpees with one of the boys in my youth group in a little while when he gets out of school. Other than that I am just glad that it is behind me, thankful for how far I've come and to all of the folks that have helped me get here.

1 comment:

Cheshire Cat said...

Happy Anniversary, here's hoping that on your 2nd one you can walk with out your Doctor House cane. You've come a long way and maybe it set things in motion that under different circumstances you may have put off for a while.