Friday, May 16, 2008

A little bit more

I didn't quite get the 60 degrees that was our goal, but Jessica did get me pretty close - 58 degrees. As of today, she has added the sonogram into the routine too. Several people who have gone through PT told me about this, but today was my first experience with it. The technology is pretty much the same as the other kind of sonogram, but there is no video feed, just sound waves pulsed into the joint to create heat and loosen up the tissues in a locked joint. It didn't really feel like anything was happening, but I was able to bend about 6 degrees more than before she did it, so I think I'm a fan. Of course it still took a good bit of force from Jessica to get it there, so don't get the impression that this is a painless miracle fix. However if you know of one of those, by all means let me know because I'm in the market for one.

No comments: